EnterpRlSEing Youth Plus is right for you if you are an aspiring entrepreneur under 30 and you self-identify as having experienced mental health and/or addiction challenges.
EnterpRlSEing Youth Plus is a hybrid program that combines the accessibility and flexibility of online learning with virtual support and coaching.
What does the program include?
- Online Learning: Complete 15 online learning modules that cover all the topics you need to develop a lean business plan
- Coaching: Gain support from your peers and business coaches over 4 virtual in-class workshops
- Financing: Once you graduate, you will receive a $300 start-up grant. You may be eligible to apply for a low-interest small business loan from Rise if you need additional start-up funds.
What are the benefits?
- Business development: Gain the skills and confidence to develop your idea and launch your business.
- Networking & Coaching: Network with like-minded individuals and build connections with local entrepreneurs and experienced business professionals.
- Financing: Successful grads can apply for a low-interest startup business loans through Rise.
Where: Virtual delivery of EnterpRISEing Youth Plus is offered across Canada.
When: Rise will offer 6 cohorts of the EnterpRISEing Youth Plus program from January 2021 – April 2021.
- February 2nd – March 27th 2021 (5:00pm-7:00pm PT) – Tuesday
- **Applications closing January 28th**
Cost: The program is free of charge for all participants.
- Have a practical idea to start or grow your own for-profit small business (any size, full or part-time)
- Self-identify as having experienced mental health and/or addiction issue
- Have difficulty accessing traditional bank financing for your small business
- Be between the ages of 16 to 29
Sign up Here